View Archived Newsletter
DSA COVID-19 Update
Although the numbers of cases of Coronavirus in Australia have not yet escalated as in Europe, we are very aware of the strain in our community and like you, want to act responsibly and minimise risk as much as possible to our friends and love ones.
To align with Government directives of pre-emptive action, we have postponed the following DanceSport Australia organised competitions;
Others may also need to cancel or postpone. Decisions will be made closer to the Events as the status of the Covid-19 becomes clearer in the ensuing months.
Now is the time to adapt to the swiftly changing global landscape.
- We encourage our members to use their common sense if they wish to continue dance lessons at their studio.
These are challenging times, the world is taking unprecedented measures to slow down a global virus in ways it could not in previous centuries. We as an industry need to take our place in responsible actions and mitigate the risks to our members, families and communities. As in all difficulties, we will get through this together.