To share this news on Facebook click here
DanceSport WA Open Championship 2018
October in Perth is wonderful, with temperatures ranging around 23-27 degree. Perth has a Mediterranean climate and is located in one of only five Mediterranean climate zones in the world.
Join us for WA's premier DanceSport event on Saturday 27 October, at the HBF Stadium – which is only five minutes from Mt Claremont beach.
Day and night tiered seating is available in the stadium, together with all-day floorside tables for eight. There is just one price for day and night! See website for more www.dancesportwaopen.com.
Online entries can be made through www.p5000.org.
We are thrilled that the following organisations are sponsoring the WA State Open:
- Department of Local Government
- Sport and Recreation
Need somewhere to stay?
- Terrace Central B&B Hotel in Fremantle have good rates for DanceSport (20-30 min from HBF venue)
- Rendezvous, Scarborough (10-15 min from venue)
- The Cottesloe Beach Hotel, Cottesloe (10-15 min away from venue)
- Four Points by Sheraton, CBD (12-20 from venue)
- Mary's Bed and Breakfast, Mt Claremont (5 mins from venue)
Things to do
Stay longer in Perth and explore:
- Stunning beaches on the Indian Ocean
- Kings Park, Optus Stadium, Elizabeth Quay
- Camel Rides, Caversham Wildlife Park
- Fremantle Prison, Swan River Cruises, open top bus tours
Why not venture further? WA has it all:
- Wineries and food destinations: Margaret River, Swan Valley, Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island, The Pinnacles, Broome, The Kimberleys, Bungle Bungles, Esperance
More details at www.tourism.wa.gov.au
Indicative costs to fly from:
- Melbourne: $300-$500 return depending on airline
- Sydney: $400-$550 return depending on airline
If you have any other enquiries please contact Jan Hunt 0439 186 198 or email@example.com
Happy Dancing in Perth!
Note: None of these accommodation/attractions have any affiliation with the WA State Championships.