Partner Wanted Service
Classified Advert Service
Learn to Dance
Join DanceSport

Recreational Division FAQ


How do I join Recreational if my studio/teacher is not a RTF?


If you wish to register as a Recreational dancer however your teacher or studio is not a RTF (Registered Teaching Facility) with DSA don't panic.

You can still register visiting and completing the on-line form.

DSA will then create an account for you and payment can be made online.

If your teacher or studio decides to register at a later date DSA can link your account to your RTF.