To share this news on Facebook click here
Appointment opportunity to work for DanceSport Australia
General Secretary role is available for tender by application:
Duties included but are not exhaustive:
Meetings - National Council – arranging national meetings; setting agendas with CEO / Chair; co-ordinating documentation; take minutes; following up on decisions & action items.
AGM’s - Creating formal Corporations Act compliant notices; management of meetings in conjunction with Chair; care of attendance, voting & proxies.
Membership Management – manage the memberships of DanceSport Australia competitors and adjudicators.
Secretarial duties; General duties and records management as required
· Demonstrable capabilities and experience in regard to the Key Effectiveness Areas defined above.
· Sound knowledge of google suite.
· Experience in working in a management role in industry or commerce, and ideally in a volunteer organisation.
· Familiarity and experience with meeting procedures and protocols.
· Knowledge of the DanceSport industry, its role and the wider dance industry highly regarded.
Application via email to Dallas Williams email@example.com
Commencement of duties for 1st January 2020
Remuneration is available and can be discussed at arrangement of interview.