2021 DanceSport WA AGM Notice
Notice is given that the DanceSport Western Australia 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held on:
Date: Sunday 31st October 2021
AGM Time: 10:00am (Fully paid Members Only)
Forum: 11.00am (Anyone can attend)
Venue: Dept of Local Government, Sport & Cultural Industries, Vincent Street, Leederville, WA.
Business of the Meeting:
- Acceptance of Minutes DSWA AGM
- Business Arising
- Chairmans, EO and Treasurers Reports
- WA Open Report
- National Council Report
- Rules and Ranking Committee Report
- Accreditation Officer's Report
- Notice of Motions
- General Business
Attendance and Voting Rights
- Only persons whose names are recorded in the National Membership Register (DanceSport Australia Limited membership register for the purposes of the Corporations Act), are considered members of DanceSport Australia Limited.
- Please note that changes (including the entry of names of members) to the National Membership Register will be closed from 1 August 2021 until 31 October 2021.
- A member of DanceSport Australia Limited who is entitled to attend and vote may appoint a person as the member’s proxy to attend and vote for the member at the meeting. A proxy need not be a member of DanceSport Australia Limited. A form of proxy for the meeting can be obtained by emailing the General Secretary.
- A proxy will not be treated as valid unless the proxy form (or copy thereof) is signed by the member and returned to the General Secretary by email at least forty-eight (48) hours before the time and date scheduled for the Annual General Meeting.
Please feel free to join us. Any inquiries please contact our Executive Officer Jan Hunt via email - email@example.com