To share this news on Facebook click here
7 reasons to start Dancesport
A LOT of people say ... "I always WANTED to learn to dance" or "I want to get back dancing", and if I had a dollar for every dancer who said “I wish I’d started earlier” then I’d have paid off my mortgage!
So get dancing!
Here are 7 reasons why you should dance! (and why I do!)
1. Confidence - When you master steps in Ballroom dancing, even the first step - your confidence skyrockets - and that feels amazing!
2. FUN - where else today can you leave your worries at the door - take hold of an attractive partner and move your body with theirs to amazing music? Dancing is pure fun!
3. Exercise - that doesn't feel like it is! Kiss your gym membership goodbye and say hello to a cardio workout like no other and a new toned body.
4. Courage - Learning or coming back to Ballroom dance takes courage for some. Take the plunge! We promise we'll look after you. After you do it - you'll feel ALIVE
5 Release Stress - as I write this I've just listened to a podcast which claimed that stress is now ok and makes us more productive. Whatever! What I will say that is after immersing yourself in movement to music for a few hours - learning steps and talking to like minded people - the 'stressful' world outside fades for a while - and that feels refreshing.
6. Beat Alzheimers - YEP! Science says so - dancing is the No 1 way!
7. Maybe you actually can!
With your private or group lessons at your local studio, you'll find it is perfect for you to learn and achieve your dancing goals.